I am a Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist providing comprehensive mental health care in the form of individual therapy, parenting support and/or medication management. My approach is collaborative, strength based and tailored to the needs of the individual. I incorporate psychodynamic, CBT, DBT skills, play therapy and parent training techniques. Specific areas of interest include divorce, intimate partner violence (IPV), trauma, race, gender identity, sexuality and children who are twice exceptional (2E). Diagnostically I treat anxiety disorders, mood disorders, OCD, PTSD, ADHD and ASD Level 1. In addition to my clinical work, I am also a Director at Baywell, focusing on child and family services, and a member of Baywell’s DEI Council.
Prior to joining Baywell in 2016, I practiced in a variety of settings first in NYC and then the Bay Area — including private practice, community mental health for children and families, home based crisis intervention (HBCI) for children, adolescent substance abuse and adult emergency psychiatry. I also served on the Voluntary Faculty at New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYPH)/Weill Cornell Medical College.
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson (UMDNJ-RWJ) Medical School
- College: Haverford College – B.A. in Biology
- General Psychiatry Residency: Menninger Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Baylor College of Medicine
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship: New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYPH)
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)
- Mind the Gap: Mental health providers working with children who are gender diverse
Honors and Awards:
Excellence in Psychiatry – UMDNJ-RWJ Psychiatry Clerkship