Baywell Psychiatry Group is in-network with the following insurance companies:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield with mental health coverage by Magellan
- Blue Shield of CA (except HMO and Medicare plans)
- Lifesynch Humana
We advise new patients to call their insurance carrier directly to clarify their benefits prior to starting treatment to avoid unexpected charges.
Payment and fees
We strive to make mental health care as accessible and affordable as possible. We provide private-pay patients with detailed receipts to submit for possible out-of-network reimbursement.
All patients maintain a current credit card authorization on file with Baywell. This information is stored securely and used to pay the patient portion of appointment charges at the time of service.
We respectfully require 48 hours’ (two business days) notice for appointment cancellations. Late cancellations and missed sessions incur a fee.
Please contact our office for the current fee schedule, in accordance with the No Surprises Act of 2022. Our fees are set based on the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule and our insurance contracts.
- New Patient Forms – includes privacy practices, financial policies, consent for treatment, and insurance information
- Authorization for Release of Information – allows your doctor to communicate with your treatment team and support network
- Baywell Credit Card Information Form – kept securely on file for all Baywell patients
- Medical Records Release Form – request a copy of your medical record